I spent 25 years training and coaching senior and mid-level leaders in North America, Asia and Europe. I was passionate about the work and about being a top performer.
But then I landed in a new role: new company, new boss, new culture. I felt micromanaged, stressed and demotivated. It started to take its toll on me physically. I realized I couldn’t sleep on Sunday nights because I was so anxious about going into the office on Monday. I knew I needed to make a change.
I talked to friends and colleagues, and they all said the same thing – that sounds like my boss and my work. A few said when they were in similar situations, they actually started questioning their past successes. When I heard these things, a light bulb went off for me.
When high performers hit a bump in the road, it impacts them physically, mentally and emotionally. They don’t have a frame of reference for how they’re feeling or performing. They just want to figure out what happened and get back on track.
That’s where I come in. I work with them using a three-step process – aware, act, achieve. I help them get new skills for their new reality. We put together a strategy to move forward and execute on that plan. I don’t help my clients be as good as they were before. I help them be even better.
I specialize in helping high-performing leaders conquer new challenges that are threatening their success. I work with individuals and organizations to build skills and accelerate business performance.
With assessments, honest feedback and positive reinforcement, I help high performers experience more “a-ha” moments, break through energy blocks, and reclaim their passion and performance.
The best part of my job is when my clients say, “I wish I had done this years ago.”
• Certified Performance and Learning Professional (CPLP) – Association of Talent Development
• Certified Professional Coach (CPC) – Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching
• Energy Leadership Index Assessment Master Practitioner – Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching
• Master Trainer – Achieve Global Leadership and Customer Service Programs
• Certified Facilitator, Situational Leadership II – Ken Blanchard Company
• Certified Lominger Voices 360 Assessment and Career Architect – Korn Ferry
• Certified Trainer, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Patrick Lencioni
• Authorized DiSC Distributor